Towns Bluff Heritage Center is a smoke-free facility.
We also have two rental campers that are smoke and pet-free.
Hunter Safety Courses are held at the Heritage Center.
A little hiker enjoys the Scavenger Hunt on the trail near the Heritage Center.
- Visitor Center has T-shirts, snacks and books available for purchase.
- Museum is ever-growing with artifacts from the river area, including rafting and Indian displays and artifacts.
- Conference Room can be rented for meetings.
Primitive Camping for those who like to "rough it."
- Two picnic shelters
- Grills and tables
- Comfort Station
- Access to the beach
- Area for games
RV Park and Campground
Bullard Creek WMA
- 24 sites with water, electricity, picnic table and fire ring
- Pull-through and back-in sites with 30 and 50 amp hook-up
- Password entrance to campground
- Full-time volunteer host
- Two rental trailers
- Access to the WMA
- Dump site available at exit
13,900 acres in Jeff Davis and Montgomery Counties
Archery, primitive weapons, firearms
Turkey, deer, small game and furbearers, and alligators
- Short trail near the Heritage Center
- Over two miles within the park
- Newly constructed boardwalk perfect for resting or birdwatching